| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chaska, Mn in October is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Chaska, Mn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chaska, Mn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chaska, Mn:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) NNW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 112.7 kms (70 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SSW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.6 miles) NE
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 52.9 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) ENE
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) SSE
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) SE
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) S