| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chaska, Mn in November is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 39.4mm (1.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Chaska, Mn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chaska, Mn, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chaska, Mn:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) NNW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 112.7 kms (70 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SSW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.6 miles) NE
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 52.9 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) ENE
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) SSE
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) SE
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) S